Counselling and Psychotherapy
I am available for personal counselling and psychotherapy sessions. My approach is strongly holistic with a deep focus on embodiment, mindfulness and creative expression.
I have a strong foundation in trauma-informed practise.
My areas of interest and expertise include:
- Families and family narratives
- Grief, death & bereavement
- Intergenerational & ancestral wounds
- Men’s issues
- Lack of life direction/feeling stuck
- Life and spiritual crises
Although I am a qualified bodyworker, my sessions do not involve touch unless explicitly agreed upon by us both.